Charlotte Minors, a 31-year-old mother from England, was changing her one-year-old’s diaper when she discovered something that infuriated her in one of the little girl’s diapers.
She never skimped on money when it came to products for her baby, so with diapers, she bought some more expensive Premiums to make sure the little one was safe.
She was amazed to learn that this was not the case. When she took a clean diaper to put on her little one, the woman was shocked. The diaper had pieces of wood in its material that could have hurt the baby and she would not have known why the baby would have cried, and therefore would not have known how to help her.
Now the woman says that she will be careful every time she uses something from the trade on her daughter because even in the products for which she gives more money for superior quality, she cannot trust.
Charlotte now draws the attention of all parents to be careful when it comes to their children, you never know when they may suffer the same way.